Ready to make your Supra stand out from the crowd? Well look no further. Here at H&R Performance we're very excited to announce our new Toyota GR Supra Dry Carbon Fiber Aero Spoiler!
Fits: 2020-2021 Toyota GR Supra A90, A91, MK5
- Simple installation in under 20 minutes
- High quality Dry Carbon Fiber with glossy black finish and UV coating
- Adhesive is included for installation
- No drilling required!
- All of our spoilers are cleaned, prepped, and coated with ExoForma Ceramic Shield
- Our Spoiler only weighs 1.4 pounds! The benefit of Dry Carbon over the heavy "Wet Carbon Fiber" counterparts. Dry Carbon is usually 40% lighter!
- One H&R Performance Aero-Spoiler
- Adhesive for installation
Does not Include:
- Installation instructions
Additional Installation Notes:
- We recommend that you wash the vehicle prior to installation, clay bar, use rubbing alcohol or adhesive promoter to prep and thoroughly clean the surface of the vehicle and spoiler, as well let the vehicle and spoiler sit in the sun for 10 minutes prior to installing. This will allow the adhesive to warm up along with the surface of the trunk.
- You can use a heat gun or hair dryer if you live in a dark gloomy climate to warm the adhesive prior to installation
What is Dry Carbon Fiber?
Dry Carbon Fiber's name comes from its manufacturing process. Dry carbon fiber is formed by using a impregnated piece of carbon material. This piece of carbon is first placed into a mold, and then into a sealed autoclave to properly cure. This particular method creates the least amount of waste and forms a lighter version of carbon than the “wet” method. The autoclave vacuuming process of making dry carbon means that there are fewer pinholes and virtually no air pockets that form in the carbon. Dry carbon is the highest-quality version of carbon fiber products that are produced.