Ready to save a fat stack of cash compared to dealer pricing? Ready to make your Supra stand out? Well look no further. Here at H&R Performance we are very excited to announce our new Toyota GR Supra Dry Carbon Fiber Mirror Covers!
Fits: 2020-2021 Toyota GR Supra A90, A91, MK5
- Simple Installation in under 10 minutes
- High quality Real Dry Carbon Fiber with Glossy Black Finish and UV coating protection
- Covers are 0.3mm in thickness and will not look bulky after installation (Especially paired with our paper thin 3M adhesive tape)
- We use paper thin 3M adhesive tape unlike our competitors! (Don't struggle using the thick trim adhesive they include!)
- Light weight and extremely durable
- All of our mirrors are cleaned, prepped, and coated with ExoForma Ceramic Shield (Just in case you're wondering why they smell so damn good!)
- Covers include indentations on Carbon Fiber to accommodate the factory styling of the mirrors. (Even if you don't buy from us, make sure the competition has this to ensure your mirror caps fit flush to the mirror housing!)
- Our Carbon Fiber Mirror Caps only weigh 2.2oz for the pair!
- We highly recommend installing Paint Protection Film before or after installation to prevent rock chips/scratches that can develop overtime
- One Pair of H&R Performance Dry Carbon Fiber Mirror Caps Factory Style - Model: HRA90CFMCAP
- 2 extra paper thin 3M adhesive strips included (Items come as pictured with adhesive pre-installed, we understand you can never have too much adhesive!)
- Two Alcohol prep pads for each side mirror
- Installation instructions
- We recommend that you wash the vehicle prior to installation, ensure mirrors are completely dry prior to installation, use provided alcohol prep pads to thoroughly clean the mirror housing surface, as well let the vehicle and mirror caps sit in the sun for 10 minutes prior to installing. This will allow the 3M adhesive to warm up along with the surface of the mirror. This will get the adhesive to stick even better!
- You can use a heat gun or hair dryer if you live in a dark gloomy climate